Are you an experienced creative tutor keen to facilitate a workshop at The Arts Centre Te Matatiki Toi Ora?
With our beautiful, spacious and accessible Maker Workshop now open, The Arts Centre is keen to hear from people have delivered workshops in the past, and have ideas for presenting workshops to our community, in our central location, as part of our Creative Workshop series 2019 (Term 4).
The Maker Workshop is light, warm, and spacious. It seats up to 34 people at tables and comes with 30 easels, a drying rack, and a sink equipped with clay trap/paint separator. It is also a great space for workshops other artforms.
We are interested in hearing about workshops that are:
- Inclusive and exciting
- For children, youth, or adults
- Held on evenings, weekends or during the week in Term 4 (14 October to 13 December)
- A repeated one-off workshop OR a course of workshops across several days/weeks
- For between 12 and 34 participants
- From 1 hour in duration to multi-day events
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an expression of interest form and return along with your artist CV (including contact details for two referees), and any images you have of examples of possible workshop outcomes, by Friday 5pm 9 August.