Mel & Sal is a collaboration between Christchurch interior designer Melanie Bloom and clothing designer Sally Paterson.
Pop up to their design store for that special item for your home, to enquire about Brackenridge & Bloom’s interior design services or to try on some of Sall & Co’s New Zealand-made designer clothing range for women and teenagers.
Their shop is homed in Popology, a beautiful space adjacent to Shopology.
Shopology can be hired by businesses for sales and marketing exposure on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Bookings are being taken now by retail collective Shopology via the booking form below for this light, spacious 30m² space that is located on level 1 of the historic Boys’ High Building, 28 Worcester Boulevard. It’s available for hire from Monday 6 November, 2017.
Showcase your business in the heart of the city by hiring this gorgeous heritage space that has been fully renovated to be warm, light and modern.
- Pop-up shop
- Tasting space
- Creative workshops
- Product Launches
- Gallery space
- Solid foot traffic in highly desirable central city location
- Three large white walls with picture rails ready for hanging
- Beautiful wooden floors and shared walkway
- Electric skylight
- High ceiling
- Modern clean palette
THE LEASING DETAILS
- Cost: $375 +GST per week, to be paid in advance
- Cost includes use of shared kitchen, bathrooms, fibre broadband, electricity andOPEX
- Weekly leases commence from Monday 10am and end on Sunday at 3pm
- Pack-out and clean-up need to be completed by 5pm Sunday
- There is no storage space
- Tenants are responsible for:
- Point-of- sale system
Use this booking form to make a booking inquiry. If you have any further questions please contact Shopology