Soul Jewellery features seasonal ranges of jewellery, classic signature styles and exciting new collections which have been created to mark its 2017 arrival at the Arts Centre.
“The beautiful new surroundings are inspiring,” says owner Bridget Paterson.
The Arts Centre Collection features hand-crafted, locally designed sterling silver pendants inspired by the unique Gothic Revival architecture of the Arts Centre buildings.
- Unique and exclusive to Soul Jewellery
- A stunning keepsake and reminder of the iconic Arts Centre
- $199 each – cord or chains sold separately.
Soul Jewellery joined the Arts Centre in 2017 after relocating to the central city from its long-established Merivale Mall store.
Specialising in hand-crafted sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewellery, the pieces are personally and individually chosen from craftspeople around the world.
“Moving into such a vibrant and forward-thinking location is incredibly exciting for us,” says Bridget.
“We’re looking forward to presenting our collections to a wider audience in a space which holds a special place in the heart of Cantabrians.”
- Location: Boys’ High building, 28 Worcester Boulevard, opposite the Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
- Opening hours: 10am to 4pm, 7-days-a week