Celebrate Zen Sushi & Dumplings’ first birthday on Saturday 9 December with FREE dumplings from 12–1pm with any purchase in store. Limited to one serve per purchase. Six pieces of free range pork and chive dumplings.
Zen Sushi & Dumplings prides itself on using ingredients of the highest quality and environmentally friendly packaging at its takeaway store in Market Square, the Arts Centre.
Don’t let the cold get you down – warm up with a delicious Japanese curry. They have a vegetarian option or you can add katsu chicken.
Owners Richmond Tiong & Weila Li are confident that customers will not be disappointed.
“We use the highest quality ingredients – for example free-range chicken and eggs, and Marlborough King Salmon,” Richmond says.
“We care about our environment and opt for biodegradable paper packaging.”
- Loyalty cards – for every three purchases of either sushi or dumplings, customers get one FREE miso soup or green tea
- Visitor parking available on the doorstep
- Grassy areas to sit and enjoy your lunch.
- Where: Downstairs in the Registry building, access from Market Square
- Opening hours: 10am to 5pm, 7 days.