Collection of your Personal Information
We collect and store personal information you submit when using our website or provide to us in some other manner. We may obtain personal information about you from third parties such as ticketing agents, when you enquire about or purchase tickets to our events or otherwise support or participate in our activities, or from other organisations with whom we work. The personal information we collect may include information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and personal preferences.
Information Collected Automatically
In order for you to make purchases, subscribe or interact with our website or us, a cookie or cookies may need to be installed on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you may visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to process and administer your dealings with us (including to facilitate payments or donations made by you);
- to respond to your queries and to provide you with the products and services you have requested from us;
- to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets;
- to provide you with information about us and our events and activities (or about other organisations and their activities which we think may be of interest to you);
- to seek feedback from you;
- to enhance your experience when using our website;
- to carry out research on demographics, interests and behaviours to better serve you and others;
- in order to prevent illegal activity that threatens our computer systems or networks;
- in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- any other purpose which is stated to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise authorise; and
- any matters that are necessary for, or identical to, the above purposes
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make available your personal information to third parties other than as provided for below.
We outsource certain business or operational functions to other organisations. To that end and for that purpose set out above, personal information may be disclosed to:
- our partners and related organisations;
- organisations which provide services to us, such as ticketing agents, external venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets, mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies, consumer research agencies and service providers who help us operate our website and/or computer systems; or
- government or statutory authorities.
These third-party organisations may use your personal information for their own business purposes which relate to the purpose for your supplied personal information to us.
Also, we may work on joint marketing initiatives with other organisations. We may disclose your personal information to these other organisations for the purpose of such marketing.
We will only disclose your credit/debit card or bank account details to third parties if disclosure is necessary to facilitate the payments(s) for which you provided those details.
Storage of Personal Information
We store personal information electronically and in paper form. We take all reasonable steps to keep personal information safe and secure. However, no transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
Access and Update of Personal Information
You can ask to access and review the personal information we have about you. We will provide you with a copy of that personal information if it is readily retrievable. However, in certain circumstances where the law allows us to, we may withhold personal information you request, for example if providing it to you breaches the privacy of another individual.
You can also request that we update or correct any personal information we hold about you.
You can lodge a request for access, update and/or correction by contacting us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org