Make a donation to the
Make a donation now
Arts Centre renovation work
or download our donation form to donate via cheque or internet banking.
Every donation will be put to good use on this massive restoration project.
Mass daffodil planting in the South Quad
Meadows sponsor hundreds of daffodil bulbs planted under the South Quad's copper beech tree.
The Arts Centre belongs to you – see all the ways you can donate.
Great Hall Chair Sponsors - Roll of Honour
Sponsors of the Arts Centre
Regular Giving / Monthly Donations
Giving a regular amount to the Arts Centre provides ongoing support.
Leaving a gift in your will
Find out about leaving a gift to the Arts Centre.
Become part of the Cornerstone Programme
Donate via Give-a-little
You can donate via Give a little if you prefer
The Arts Centre would like to acknowledge and sincerely thank the following donors for their support in 2015:
- John Griffin
- Anonymous (x2)
- Annette and Robin Mann
- Carol Caldwell and Charley Fleischmann
- Dorothy Maclean
- Ian and Lynne Lochhead
- Jen Crawford and Andy Mathers
- Kathy Brown and Mark Wilson
- Michael Lane and Monica Ryan
- Peter and Deirdre Cottrell
- Christina Sell-McLachlan
- The late Colin McLachlan MNZM
- David Parry
- Gillian Heald
- Jen Crawford
- Hon. Margaret Austin
- Margaret Harrison
- Michael Kelly
- Nova Purchase
- Philippa Bates
- Rob Hall
- Rosemary and Ted Perry
- Scott McCrea
- Yani Johanson
Grants, Trusts and Foundations:
- Aotearoa Foundation
- Christchurch Earthquake Appeal Trust
- Drummond Inheritance Trust
- Fletcher Building
- Henshaw Developments Trust
- Mainland Foundation
- Ministry of Culture and Heritage
- Rātā Foundation
- The Elizabeth Ball Trust
- The Trusts Community Foundation
- Wayne Francis Charitable Trust
Corporate Funding and Sponsorship:
- Daveron Scaffolding Ltd.
- NZ Post
- New Zealand Property Council
- Pedersen Read Ltd
- Professional CAD System Limited
The Arts Centre of Christchurch is a registered charity in New Zealand (CC21247). Donations to the Arts Centre directly support the restoration and phased reopening of the site, enabling the Arts Centre to more quickly return to an internationally renowned centre for arts, design and performance.