Days / Hours:
9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
School of Art, Hereford Street
Everyone an Artist Trust is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to promoting the exchange of global culture and arts, the integration and mutual learning of different art forms with various backgrounds. At Everyone an Artist Trust, they know that sometimes all it takes to change the world is a little support. Since their founding, they have been determined to make an impact.
The core of their efforts are to bring their team’s fresh ideas and passion to the range of activities they’re involved in. Through all of their endeavours they hope to display the conviction behind their beliefs.
The purposes of the trust are as follows:
- To advance engagement in the Arts, diversity of arts, and to support local artists;
- To promote aesthetics in education;
- To use the arts to promote the protection of the environment;
- To use the arts to promote multicultural communication;
- To use the arts to support individuals of all ages and all backgrounds to maintain mental health at a post-pandemic stage;
- To fund, staff, and operate facilities from which the Trust’s programmes can be provided;
- To support low-income families by providing scholarships in order that they can participate in the Trust’s programmes;
- To promote, in schools and other fora and to teachers, the philosophy of arts and aesthetics;
- All things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the purposes described in (a)-(h)
Further information about what's on is available on our website www.euac.co.nz .